The Balečki bridge was built in 1907. The construction project was undertaken by the Austrian administration, and it was built by home master builders using dark grey polished stone. The bridge has three equally-sized semicircular openings, which lie on the stone pylons with a rectangular cross-section. It is similar in configuration and method of construction to other bridges in Dalmatia dating from the second half of the 19th and the early 20th centuries.
The whole surrounding area, including the riverbed, features as a great archaeological site with finds dating from Prehistory and Antiquity. The Balečki bridge was restored in 2014.